A leading logistics company situated in Gauteng is urgently seeking the expertise of an experienced Inventory Manager to join their team.
The successful incumbent for this position will be responsible for:
- Ensure costs are captured in the month incurred (Labour, MHE R&M, Stock Losses).
- Ensure monthly inventory department expenditure is maintained within budget – a budget will be provided and discussed with you.
- Explain the variance of budget versus actual.
- Ensure cost overruns are investigated and appropriate countermeasures are instituted to prevent further overruns.
- Compile input for all inventory expenditures to be used in the annual budget for the distribution centre.
- Ensures that stock replenishment is completed before the commencement of picking.
- Ensure the stock is replenished into the correct locations as per WMS.
- Replenishment is in line with stock rotation principles of the business
- People Management
- 7 – 10 Years’ experience required in Inventory within a Warehousing Distribution Industry, QSR and FMCG environment.
- 10 Years of Warehousing/Distribution
- 5 Years of Stock Management Experience
- 5 Years of People Management Experience
- Grade 12 is compulsory with a Relevant Tertiary Degree, /Supply Chain Management or similar
- Good Warehousing & Distribution, Transport, FMCG, and QRS Management.
- Intermediate to advanced Computer literacy MS Excel, Outlook PowerPoint, Advanced (WMS) Skills and GP skills
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your CV to email@example.com
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days