Intermediate C# Developer
A well-established client of ours is currently seeking a Junior/Intermediate C# Developer to join their established team.
The company is Cape Town-based and composed of a team of experienced, qualified and committed software developers and consultants. Each member of the team contributes to the overall collective knowledge based on experience, exposure and areas of interest.
Team members noted that their work has allowed them to partner with like-minded individuals to build a multi-dimensional, solution-focused business where there are no limits placed on creativity and no compromises made on quality. An iterative and agile development methodology based on collaboration between their clients and experienced analysts/programmers is used to ensure that solutions evolve to their full potential.
In this role, a successful applicant would grow into a senior developer and learn about data/financial data, data processing and algorithms.
- Writing and maintaining first-grade software
- Analyzing and solving business problems with software
- Learning and pushing software knowledge of both team and self forward
- Communicating with team leads
- Extending and maintaining existing software solutions
- Resolving support queries
- Having a strong interest in software development, particularly financial software
- Being detail-oriented and adaptable
- An understanding of data compliance and privacy
- A strong knack for problem-solving, keen analytical skills, and learning quickly
- Good time management and ability to work under pressure
- Clear and polite communication, both verbally and in writing
- Ability to work independently and proactively, as well as collaborate as a team player
- Enthusiasm and willingness to put in long hours when required
Experience and Education
- Undergraduate degree in Information Systems or Computer Science (honours preferred),
- Recognised financial qualifications greatly beneficial
- 1-2 years of writing software and proficiency in C#
- Experience with Angular, Bootstrap, Entity Framework and design pattern knowledge would be highly advantageous
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your CV to email@example.com
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days.