A great mining company in Mpumalanga is seeking the expertise of a General Manager to join their team.
- Grade 12
- Mine Managers Certificate
- Degree in Mining Engineering
- Opencast Blasting Certificate
- 10 – 15 Years’ experience in a coal opencast and plant mining environment
- Minimum 3 years as General Manager
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead the identification and evaluation of internal business opportunities.
- Lead the growth of the Mineral Resources and Reserves.
- Provide input into Mine Design to ensure appropriate Life of Mine planning.
- Participate in Life of Mine Planning and identify sub-projects to support the Life of Mine plan.
- Participate in the development of Operational Mine Plans. Lead and drive the Operations disciplines and teams to achieve organisational objectives in alignment to overall strategy and plans.
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days