Full Stack Developer
Our client is a software solution and business consultation provider and they’re looking for a highly talented Full Stack Developer to join their innovative team in Johannesburg.
Our client is a software solution and business consultation provider; their offering is aimed at small to mid-tier organisations that require comprehensive enterprise solutions. Within their work, they create powerful solutions (particularly ERP, CRM and warehouse management solutions) that address the niche requirements of varying businesses. They have over thirty years of solution development experience for industries such as retail, manufacturing, distribution and others.
A successful applicant can look forward to joining an experienced and professional team, with an excellent work-life balance and a culture of autonomy and innovation. There is huge potential for growth and development within this role, and the company’s partners extend globally and therefore can broaden one’s portfolio via their extensive network.
Job Description and Responsibilities
Our client is looking for a Full Stack.Net Developer to take on a leadership role in their Development team. As part of a growing Development team, the successful applicant will be required to help further advance the company’s applications, in addition to working on exciting new client-facing solutions, which integrate with third-party systems.
The position will cover the full stack with a mostly agile approach to project and system development, with plenty of opportunities to learn and develop. The main focus of the role will be programming, testing and bug fixing on bespoke applications, frameworks and points of integration within the business application space.
- Creative and innovative
- Strong analytical thinker, a natural problem solver
- Able to work independently and within a team
- Collaborative, with excellent communication skills
- Willing to train and mentor junior team members
- Professional and committed
- Invested in learning more about all areas related to the development
Education and Experience
- Diploma – tertiary degree advantageous
- Minimum 7 years of development work experience
- 2 years of Entity Framework experience
- Minimum 5 years experience using vb.net, C#, ASP.Net and MVC
- 3 years of Web Services and API experience
- .Net certification
- SQL certification
- Generics · NHibernate
- Responsive design
- DevOps/ Github
- SQL (Stored procedures, Triggers, Views, PowerPivot reports)
- Database design
- Experience working in Agile development environments
- Experience in interacting with key business stakeholders
- DEVEXPRESS experiences advantageous
- Sage200 / Sage Evolution / Syspro experience advantageous
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days.