A well-known Mining company, situated in Johannesburg, is looking for a Financial Manager to join their team.
The purpose of the role is to plan, direct or coordinate accounting, and all other financial activities of the mine. The successful candidate will lead the financial reporting function and implement and maintain control systems and processes.
- Bachelor of Commerce Honours in Accounting
- Registered as a CA(SA)
- Experience within the mining industry
- 5 Years’ experience as a financial manager
- A course in Mining tax or similar is advantageous.
- Experience with SAGE X3 is advantageous.
Key Competencies & Attributes:
- Strong attention to detail
- Zero Tolerance for errors
- Excellent communication
- Team Player
- Continuous improvement attitude
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your CV to Financialcareers@hireresolve.za.com
You are welcome to connect with: Merina Naicker, Shannon Watson or Lindy-Lee du Plessis on LinkedIn or contact them on 021 551 8638 and use any of the following extensions; Merina 504, Shannon or Lindy on 514
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days