A great mining company in Mpumalanga is seeking the expertise of an Engineering Manager to join their team.
- Grade 12
- GCC Mines and Works
- Degree in Mechanical / Electrical Engineering
- 10 – 12 experience post-GCC in an underground / shaft mining environment
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure an enabling climate/culture
- Manage labour stability by minimising labour turnover
- Labour complement in line with budget
- Manage performance against set targets and competencies
- Manage SHERQC compliance within the Department
- Jointly define annual service level agreements with site production personnel
- Put systems and controls in place
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days