We are looking for an Application Engineer to join our team and consult with our clients to communicate their software needs to our development team and demonstrate software products to our customers when required. Application Engineer responsibilities include providing technical support to our clients and assisting our sales team with software demonstrations and prototypes throughout the sales process. Ultimately, you will work directly with our clients and provide support for our sales and software development teams as needed.
- Provide clients with technical support as needed and relay information to our development teams for ongoing maintenance and update needs
- Optimize applications by integrating new technologies and performing upgrades
- Contribute to sales presentations, as well as demonstrating prototypes and completed applications
- Perform diagnostic tests and debugging procedures while improving code and re-designing tasks
- Generate ideas for software innovation based on market trends
- Document development processes, procedures and application version histories
- Keep up with advancements in application engineering and new technologies
- Proven work experience as an Application Engineer or similar role
- Previous experience in sales or customer services is advantageous
- Extensive experience in deploying, optimizing and maintaining software
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Exceptional customer service and interpersonal skills
- Superb collaboration and communication
- Great organization and time management
- Relevant training and/or certifications as an Application Engineer
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your CV to email@example.com
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days.