Employee Benefits Coordinator
A well known mine is looking for an Experienced Employee Benefits Coordinator to join their team based in Limpopo.
The Employee Benefits Coordinator will be responsible for ensuring that employees are paid accurately and on time by controlling & managing the time and T&A team to the prescribed standards. The successful candidate must also oversee the compensation and contracting processes.
- Contract Coordination – Pension, retirement, UIF and Medical aid
- Terms and Conditions of Employment
- Engagement and Terminations
- Employee Contracts
- Benefits Administration
- Coordination of remuneration & Conditions of employment
- Oversee time and attendance systems.
- Coordinating the Payroll Function
- Legal Compliance Coordination – SARS, BCEA, UIF, Insurance etc.
- Conduct SAP Testing
- Financial Degree
- Minimum of 5 Years experience in Employee Benefits Management Practices.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a senior Supervisory position (Within the Employee Benefits Environment)
- Advanced Computer Literacy; SAP Payroll & MS Office Package (Essential)
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your CV to Financialcareers@hireresolve.za.com
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days