Hire Resolve’s client is seeking an experienced Electrician within the mining industry based in Port Elizabeth.
- Basic belt weighing calibration and repairs.
- Ability to read and follow electrical drawings.
- Fault finding multi-voltage systems and the maintenance thereof.
- Electrical fault finding and installation work associated with Siemens PLC systems.
- Working to a planned maintenance card system
- Grade 12
- N3 Certificate
- Valid Electrical Trade Test Certificate
- 3+ years’ industrial engineering experience
- Competency in EMS and/or QMS (advantageous)
- Experience in Medium Voltage motor and switchgear experience
- Experience in Transformers, AC Motors, DC Motors
- Experience in AC and Dc Drives (Basic), Instrumentation (Basic)
- Salary: R400K/yr – R500K/yr, salary negotiable
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days