Demand Planning Manager
A leading chemicals company situated in Durban is urgently seeking the expertise of an experienced Demand Planning Manager to join their team.
- Create and manage the Production Plan for all manufactured products to meet demand, generated by B2Wise. Ensure timely replenishment of buffers and fulfilment of stock outs. Plan based on equipment capacity, functionality, and availability
- Monitoring progress in the production plant and adjusting the plan to compensate for delays. Modify plan as required to maintain changing deadlines
- Coordination and planning of export orders to meet shipping dates
- Administration of stock out lists to meet the demand timeously, including providing of ETA’s to sales
- Daily allocation of stock for sales, to ensure unbiased distribution of stock and optimum service levels
- Management of the Logistics Administrators
- Running of daily planning meeting to optimize the Supply Chain
- Liaising with the Procurement Department regarding shortages of raw materials, expediting of raw materials, forecasting of raw materials etc.
- Liaising with TSM’s as required regarding manufacturing constraints, substitutions, manufacturing routes, colour matching etc.
- Investigation of relevant incidents on Sheqsys and ensure implementation of corrective actions
- Weekly and monthly Supply Chain reporting and statistics
- Administration of Pinetown quarterly stocktake
- Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain Management or equivalent
- Advanced Excel (graphs, pivot tables, formulas)
- Self-motivated, authoritative, and decisive
- Keen eye for detail and accuracy
- Strong leadership qualities and communication skills
- Creativity and skill in problem-solving
- Ability to multi-task
- Skilled at assessing priorities, planning and organizing to ensure customer satisfaction
- Ability to motivate and coach a team
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your CV to email@example.com
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days