Decision Science Manager
A leading Commercial Bank is looking for a Decision Science Manager to join their team at their offices in Stellenbosch.
- To oversee and direct a group of experts in the function of (Collections, Recoveries and Account Management / Granting Model) who will conduct analysis to convert live business data into actionable strategic information and update the company on any crucial and quantifiable credit and risk indicators.
- To ensure the objectives, plans, processes and standards within the (Collections, Recoveries and Account Management / Granting Model) function align with those of Credit Decision Support and Credit Management as a whole.
- Grade 12 National Certificate
- Honours Degree in Science or Mathematics
- Master’s Degree in Science or Mathematics (Advantageous)
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a Credit Risk Environment
- Minimum 2 years management experience
- Experience in Leading a team.
- Extraction and aggregation of data
- Data Mining and predictive modelling
- Experience with Relationship and stakeholder management (Advantageous)
- Communications Skills
- Computer Literacy (MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook)
- Attention to Detail
- Planning, organizing and coordination skills
- Programming skill (SAS, SQL, R, Python)
- Interpersonal & Relationship management Skills
- Leadership Skills
- Presentation Skills
- Facilitation Skills
- Analytical Skills
- Numerical Reasoning skills
- Reporting Skills
- Strategic Thinking Skills
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your CV to Financialcareers@hireresolve.za.com
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days