A company offering flexible finance solutions to companies is looking for a Credit Analyst. This company is based in Midrand, Gauteng
The purpose of the positions is to recommend and or grant credit to place quality assets on to the book and continued risk management across Centrafin.
- Validate client and supporting information by assessing the contents of the documents.
- Analyse credit applications by assessing serviceability of the funding applied for.
- Approve funding by making decision based on the credit policy guideline in conjunction with relevant Centrafin strategy and the analysis based on the information provided.
- Build and maintain effective working relationships by providing a range of specialized credit risk management advisory services.
- Manage client expectations by operating within the specified parameters and inter departmentally agreed Service Levels and turnaround times.
- Enhance processes, policies, and procedures by recommending and making submissions to the relevant parties.
- Contribute to a culture conducive to the achievement of transformation goals by participating in Centrafin Culture building initiatives (e.g., staff surveys etc.).
- B/Comm in Accounting, Economics, Banking and Finance, or relevant field
- Relevant post graduate qualification
- 2 years in a credit environment
Salary: R240000 – R360000
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your CV to Financialcareers@hireresolve.za.com
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days