Cold Store Warehouse Manager
A leading food manufacturing company situated in Gauteng is urgently seeking the expertise of an experienced Cold Store Warehouse Manager to join their team.
The successful incumbent for this position will be responsible for:
- DC is consistently compliant with all Company procedures, including Health & Safety and Food Safety Policies.
- Warehouse quality standards are consistently maintained in accordance with policy and procedures.
- Inbound procedures, Outbound procedures, Picking procedures, Inventory procedures, Safety procedures, and Quality procedures.
- Experience in Citrus and other commodities export control
- Understanding of Citrus export protocols.
- Drawing up and maintaining Standard Operating Procedures for the entire Citrus export process.
- Ensuring Forklifts, Reach Trucks and Power Pallet trucks are managed and maintained.
- Equipment records are complete and accurate for all equipment
- Ensure that machinery complies with safety requirements
- Passing of all audits – Internal (85%) and external (90%)
- In – and outbound planning done daily to ensure operational excellence.
- Multiple customers in DC, plan space, racking and layout capacity
- Peak capacity planning
- Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain Management or equivalent
- 5 Years Working experience in the citrus industry (essential)
- Experience with Paltrak or Dev-X
- Excellent Office Applications
- Excellent numerical skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Excellent planning ability
- Good reporting skills
- Able to build, manage and lead a team of employees.
- People management skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Self-driven and self-motivated
- Team player
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your CV to email@example.com
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days