An industry-leading company is currently seeking the expertise of an ambitious and experienced C#.Net Developer to join their team of professionals in Gauteng.
This client is seeking a talented C#.Net Developer to join their team – they are a leader in providing information, valuations and solutions that enable better business decisions to a variety of industries in South Africa. This dynamic company specialises in property and automotive information, providing data-driven insight, online market intelligence and systems on high-value business assets. With a team of over three hundred skilled experts, they are constantly innovating to simplify their client’s business processes and bring them rich data and solutions.
An incumbent can look forward to a culture of fairness and results-based assessment, and good working conditions where staff are encouraged to improve at every step.
An experienced C# ASP.NET/MVC developer is required to join the client’s software development team for their web-based and mobile products.
- System design, development, maintenance and refactoring
- Coaching and mentoring junior developers
- Application performance improvements
- Input into architecture designs
- Microsoft Power Platform Implementing architectural and software design patterns
- Database development (DB design, stored procedures, MS SQL 2019)
- Source control (git) management and deployment architecture and processes
- Unit testing frameworks and effective unit tests
- Building microservices
- Object-oriented design and development
- Able to work well in a team as well as individually
- Able to accurately estimate effort on tasks, prioritise work and deliver to deadlines
- Positive outlook on life, work and other people
- Attentive to detail, and able to think creatively outside the box
- Excited about learning, pushing technical limits and finding new solutions
- Good analytical/problem-solving skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
Education and Experience
- Matric and relevant tertiary qualification required
- Role-related certifications advantageous (e.g. MCSE, MCSD, Azure Architect)
- At least 5 years of software development experience across full project life-cycle
- Experience in Agile software development methodology beneficial.
- .NET Core development with C#
- Experience in Visual Studio 2017 or later
- Experience building microservices
- Good understanding of containerization technologies like Docker and Kubernetes
- Real-time communication technologies (eg. Web Sockets, SignalR)
- Caching technologies (eg. Redis)
- Experience with spatial data advantageous (Google Maps API, SQL spatial queries)
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your CV to email@example.com
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days.