Our client is on the lookout for a brilliant C#.NET Developer (1-year Contract) to join their passionate team in Johannesburg. This is a one-year contract position and is an Intermediate to Senior role.
This business is a custom software development company, offering specialised services in the software domain tailored to their client’s needs. Their focus and goal are to promote the use of open source technology in the day-to-day IT operations of enterprise organisations in the Southern African IT industry, as well as Africa.
There is a great opportunity to develop productive skills when working for this client. They offer excellent benefits, opportunities to grow, and an attractive package.
- Planning, designing and developing new feature functionality for software platforms as per specifications
- Doing maintenance on existing software systems
- Troubleshooting and debugging
- Collaborating and working within a development team
- Team Player
- Proficient in English: verbal, reading and writing skills
- Strong in persuasion, and creativity and have the right personality for the job
Education and Experience
- Tertiary degree in Information Technology or equivalent
- Experience in C#.NET development
- Experience working with enterprise software architecture and design patterns.
- WCF, Win Services, Web API
- Experience with source control – Team Foundation Service.
- SQL Server 2012/2014. Query and stored procedure experience are essential. SQL Integration and SQL Server reporting services will be an advantage.
- Entity Framework
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your CV to email@example.com
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days.