Their passion is the world of embedded software and hardware. Their life is to provide networked systems that are always reliable and they are seeking C/C++ Developers to join their team!
- 4-5+ years’ C / C++ development experience
- Network programming skills essential
- Knowledge of Best Practices
- Proficiency in C++-compliant languages such as C, Java, and Python.
- Extensive experience in deploying software across a variety of platforms and operating systems.
- Experience with algorithms/data structures knowledge
- Good OOP knowledge
- Software development lifecycle experience
- Experience with Windows and LINUX
- Good understanding of TCP/IP protocol
- Coordination with other developers for cross-functional requirements implementation and tests
- Candidate with preference working on Qt framework (optional but will carry a lot of weight if they do)
- Higher Degree or diploma in IT or a related field
- Excellent work ethic, punctual, enthusiastic and willing to learn
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Team player with the ability to work in small teams
- Be able and willing to travel abroad
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your CV to email@example.com
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days.