A leading irrigation equipment supplier situated in Gauteng is urgently seeking the expertise of an experienced Automation Technician to join their team.
The successful incumbent for this position will be responsible for:
- Evaluate and Diagnose Machinery and Equipment.
- Perform surveyance of site, quotation, installation, maintenance (after sales service).
- Repair, dismantle, fit and assemble parts and components for a variety of equipment.
- Effective stock control management.
- Maintain internal & external stakeholder relations.
- Optimal asset utilisation.
- Deliver Quality work to clients.
- Maintain equipment hygiene, housekeeping and safety practices.
- 3 years’ experience or expert knowledge of specialty products.
- Electrical qualification (light current).
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your CV to email@example.com
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days