Technical Services Manager
A great mining company in Northern Cape is seeking the expertise of a Technical Services Manager to join their team.
- Grade 12
- Degree in Mining Engineering / Geology / Surveying
- Mine Managers Certificate of Competency
- 10 – 15 years’ experience in an opencast mining environment
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Leading of Technical Team to timely deliver Short Term (3 Months) and Ultra Short Term (Weekly) plans, establish corrective actions in case of deviations and anticipate mine production problems
- Reporting to GM on main operational results, including production drilling, blasting, loading and reconciliation of volumes moved, and preparation of benches for next cycle
- Able to implement long-term strategic objectives formulated by Management into planes
- Develop and implement to enhance planning performance
- Critically assess Resource Modelling, Mine Design and Strategic Mine Plans in coordination with Head office
- Ensure survey team undertakes accurate measurements of mining face, dump level management, truck factor, borehole positions, stockpiles, quantification of all survey measures for monthly certification and ad hoc measurements in line with survey requirements
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your CV to email@example.com
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days