A leading solar company situated in the Western Cape is urgently seeking the expertise of an experienced Technical Manager to join their team.
The successful incumbent for this position will be responsible for:
- Involvement in hiring new technical personnel.
- Manage all technical personnel divisions to ensure that all activities are carried out to the highest standard.
- Plan, direct, coordinate and develop strategies for the successful completion of tasks to ensure client satisfaction.
- On-Site Support
- Ensure all teams are scheduled daily for various support/maintenance callouts.
- Ensure that all teams are provided with daily information about the site they are scheduled for.
- Provide remote technical support should a team require it.
- Ensure that callouts are invoiced as per company procedure.
- Ensure that standards are met on site and provide AAR regularly.
- Remote Support
- Ensure that all tickets logged online are responded to correctly and within a 24-hour period.
- Ensure that all systems are being monitored online and that alarms are attended to in a timely manner.
- Provide reporting on system faults to relevant sales representatives and installation teams when required.
- Product Repairs
- Ensure that repairs are invoiced for as per company procedure.
- Provide technical support should the repairs technician require it.
- Staff Development
- Solar Experience
- Engineering/Electrical qualification advantageous
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your CV to email@example.com
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days