A well-known Mining company, situated in Limpopo, is urgently seeking the expertise of a Survey Superintendent to join their team.
- Minimum 10 years’ post qualification experience in underground Mine Surveying
- Minimum 5 years in a Survey leadership position
- Minimum 3 years’ Trackless Mining or Block Cave Mining experience
- Computer Literacy (MS Office, Surpac -Keith Young, Geovia Surpac, Cyclone 360 and other Survey Software packages)
Education & Certificates:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mineral Resource Management
- Mine Survey Certificate of Competency for appointment under regulation 17.2 of the MHSA as Chief Surveyor
- Registration with SAGI as Mine Surveyor or Professional Mine Surveyor
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days