A leading pharmaceutical company situated in Cape Town is urgently seeking the expertise of an experienced Supply Planner to join their team.
The successful incumbent for this position will be responsible for:
- Support, analyse and reporting for Supply S&OP Process.
- Lead and manage relevant sales and operations execution meetings with suppliers.
- Assess stock prioritization, pull forward and deferral request based on demand movements in conjunction with demand planner to maintain optimum stock levels.
- Manage, analyse and propose stock to norm (STN) requirements for all SKU’s.
- Ensure stock holding conforms with inventory policy and targets and investigate deviations for corrective actions.
- Alternatively provide scenarios for decision making on proposed stock holding.
- Identify and review items with excess inventory and propose action plan.
- Manage short dated stock and drive demand shaping with Marketing, mitigation planning with Commercial team.
- Minimise write off costs on slow moving stock by proposing change in stock policy or demand shaping actions to reduce write off.
- Preparation of supply planning related reports for monthly supplier engagement meetings, Supply S&OP meetings and compiling of presentation decks
- Providing commentary monthly on excess and shortfall stock as well as key drivers to inventory forward.
- Support Section 21 supply process.
- Conduct ad hoc analytics required improve supply visibility and commitments.
- Support demand planning team and CI & Digital Manager with process and system streamlining and improvement plans.
- Relevant Bachelors degree in Supply Chain Management, Logistics or Engineering (BIng)
- 3+ years’ experience in supply planning, supply chain analytics, industrial engineering
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days