Supplier Development Auditor
A leading automotive manufacturing company situated in Durban is urgently seeking the expertise of an experienced Supplier Development Auditor to join their team.
The successful incumbent for this position will be responsible for:
- Identify suppliers to be audit against past performance, conduct audits according to an annual audit plan and report on findings.
- Establish and execute a supplier development plan based on audits conducted and close out audit findings.
- Track suppliers on an ongoing basis and update the quality management system (QMS).
- Conduct ad hoc audits to identify supplier non-conformances (line rejects/risks)
- Conduct new supplier verification to establish future potential suppliers.
- Drive achievement of BBB-EE targets for supplier development by conducting supplier visits and sourcing audits
- Lead and direction to suppliers to implement improvements. Identified through audits.
- Raise Global 8 Disciplines (G8Ds) based on supplier non-conformances, track progress, verify closure of actions in partnership with the SHEQ department.
- Maintain the company’s asset register by adding new assets onto the asset register, validating existing assets and tagging assets during audits.
- Prepare and review and asset maintenance plans.
- Manage tooling orders by generating orders for suppliers and tracking progress to ensure tool stage payments are done efficiently.
- Arrange for collection or disposal of assets and provide photos of tools upon customer requests.
- Prepare and issue monthly performance reports and submit to the Expeditor for comments.
- Perform general administration tasks including issuing of letters to suppliers, updating MDWT boards and updating Exco and Board reports.
- Provide support to Production to investigate quality issues raised by suppliers.
- Participate in scrap meetings and supplier process reviews.
- Minimum of 5 years auditing experience with the automotive industry
- Minimum of NQF6 Production / Engineering diploma
- Valid Auditors Certificate (IATF / ISO 9001)
- A valid driver’s license, and an ability to work additional hours based on operational requirements.
- Must be able to travel nationally
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days