Senior Full Stack Developer
The client is looking for a talented, experienced Senior Full Stack Developer to join their development team. This role includes supporting, maintaining, developing, designing, and leading job functions to the highest of excellence in the sector.
The company provides an end-to-end solution, focused on being a customer touchpoint and engagement specialist; they empower their clients to effectively operationalise and maximise the impact of customer communications using innovative delivery channels. This in turn results in continuous improvement in customer experience and relationships, enhanced customer insights, a stronger brand reputation and ultimately, sustainable bottom-line growth.
The working environment has been noted by employees as particularly friendly, with an autonomous work structure and very flexible working arrangements.
- Support and maintain new and existing software, writing code primarily in C# (and Transact-SQL)
- Design, develop and maintain quality reusable, efficient and reliable code based on SOLID principles.
- Design and build databases in conjunction with the Architecture Design team
- Identify bottlenecks, and bugs and develop solutions to these problems.
- Assist and support Design and the QA teams during the various stages of the development lifecycle.
- Develop enhancements and fix bugs on existing products while identifying bottlenecks and developing solutions to these problems.
- Assist in performing Alpha Testing on all developments.
- Communicate directly with peers, managers, and IT support while leading development to a completed and successful solution.
- Teach, upskill, and develop Junior Developers when the need arises.
Education and Experience
- B.Sc. (Computer Science) or similar, post-graduate preferred
- 10 years experience (or more) experience in Microsoft Technologies, ie: .Net, MVC, ReAct, C#/C++, PostGreSQL/MySQL/MSSQL, PowerTools, etc.
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days.