Senior Finance Business Partner
This industry-leading client of ours is currently seeking the expertise of an experienced and talented Senior Finance Business Partner to join their team in Cape Town.
This client is a premium financial adviser, providing services to many of the world’s leading families and wealth creators. They manage and protect their customers’ wealth, often across several geographies and generations. Their vision is to be the pre-eminent independent adviser to the world’s leading families and wealth creators. They have been privileged to support our clients over several decades, in the process bringing together extremely talented professionals to offer a range of skills and capabilities rarely found in one firm.
Working here would provide any qualified individual with the opportunity to manage wide and varied portfolios, with inestimable clientele and networks. The client provides a comprehensive benefits package, with the opportunity to travel internationally.
The Senior Finance Business Partner will be responsible for supporting the division and each of its business units globally in achieving its financial and strategic objectives. This would be accomplished through the provision of value add management information and insight into the financial performance and key drivers of the division, identification of potential areas for improvement, and analysis that increases understanding of the profitability of clients, teams, and individual relationship managers.
- Prepare and present relevant MI each month to the Head of CLT and the division’s executive committee
- Prepare additional periodic and ad-hoc reporting as required by the division.
- Provide information on the division’s financial performance and KPIs to the FP&A team
- Leverage knowledge of the business to identify opportunities to improve operating processes to help increase revenue, improve efficiency, reduce costs, and/or reduce risk
- Take an active role in regular reviews of client and Lead RM profitability, identifying opportunities and specific actions to increase profitability and tracking delivery
- Self-starter with a high level of energy and ability to multi-task and meet multiple deadlines
- Confidence to interact with and challenge all levels of management within the organisation
- Honesty and integrity
- Excellent attention to detail
- Commercially minded with the ability to interpret data and present conclusions clearly
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written
- Strong PowerPoint presentation skills
- Advanced Excel skills including the ability to build financial models
- Experience using analytical tools such as Power BI, Power Pivot or comparable reporting tools
- Good management and mentoring skills
- Keen interest in investment, family office, and wealth management industry
Education and Experience
- Professional accounting qualification (ACA, CIMA, ACCA or equivalent)
- 10+ years experience in similar roles demonstrating increasing responsibility/scope of the role including managing people
- Previous experience within the Financial Services or Professional Services industries is required
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or emailing your CV to Financialcareers@hireresolve.za.com
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days