A Leading Insurance Company is looking for an Experienced Sales Manager to join their team based in Cape Town!
To manage and expand the FSP/Corporate portfolio in the area for all intermediary product lines through direct interaction and online channels in a cost-effective and profitable manner. to successfully co-create, support, and carry out intermediary initiatives to co-create value in the regional portfolio.
- Implement regional sales-specific projects, initiatives, and activities (FSP/Corporate market/s) to assist in achieving the goals of the Intermediary Business plan.
- By evaluating the strategy’s content and its related vision, determine and prioritize the regional sales-specific resource needs (FSP/Corporate market/s) to achieve strategy implementation.
- To support the deliberate implementation of strategic objectives, develop and frame regional sales specific KPIs and performance measures across business practices, service standards, and quality outputs.
- Manage and monitor financial elements through effective budgetary management, variance and exception reporting.
- Implement practices, and activities as these relate to regional sales to leverage internal organisation capability as appropriate for enhanced sales, service delivery and virtual/face to face relationships cheaper, faster and better.
- Maintain relentless focus of regional sales plan.
- 4 Year Degree (BCom Honors, Business Science, Marketing, Business Development)
- Minimum 7 years related experience.
- Minimum 3 years in a supervisory capacity
- RE Exams
- Certificate or Equivalent in Management Development Programme
- Experience in supervising Insurance related functions
- Experience in Insurance Business Development roles
- Experienced in working within a broker division within the Financial Services (Insurance is preferable)
- Familiar with the relevant legislation (FAIS, RDR, FIC etc.)
- Ability to work within a diverse team.
- Ability to enable the team to deliver on strategic initiatives.
- Hands on delivery and practical experience through internal and external stakeholders
- In-depth insurance knowledge
- General business acumen
- Marketing, business development and competitor knowledge
- Sales knowledge, skills and techniques
- Financial understanding
- Planning knowledge, skills and experience
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your CV to Financialcareers@hireresolve.za.com
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days