Risk Insurance Manager
A great mining company in Gauteng is seeking the expertise of a Risk Insurance Manager to join their team.
- Grade 12 Certificate
- Degree in Engineering
- Member of IRMSA or experience with industry bodies
- 12 – 15 years’ experience dealing with finance and risk within mining environments
- Minimum 8 years in a Senior Management role
- Experience in conducting risk assessments
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Facilitation of implementation of ERM Strategy
- Management, administration and coordination of Risk Finance portfolio
- Business and enterprise risk management and business continuity management
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your CV to email@example.com
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days