A leading independent Investment Management company based in Gauteng is looking for a Reporting Analyst to join their team of professionals.
In this role, you will be responsible for portfolio valuation processes and systems, management fee calculations, portfolio regulatory and mandate limits, and performance measurement of investment products.
The successful individual will possess strong quantitative and analytical skills whilst having strong client-facing experience.
- Liaise with outsourced fund administrators (portfolio and transfer agency). Monitor outsourced administrators’ performance/deliverables i.e. this includes daily and monthly valuation and reporting processes, quarterly regulatory reporting like Regulation 28, Total Expense Ratio/Total Investment Cost and SARB reporting, review and approval of management fee calculations, etc.
- Liaise with retirement funds and their service providers. This includes attending to audits, reporting, valuation and investment flow queries, daily valuation reporting and regular distribution of information.
- Collect data from fund administrators (fund and TA), underlying asset managers and retirement fund service providers.
- Provide feedback on how and where existing processes can be streamlined, enhanced or automated.
- At least 3 years of relevant experience.
- Good understanding of regulatory reporting requirements and deadlines i.e. Regulation 28, SARB reporting, TER/TIC, etc.
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills (Expert in MS Excel with VBA, which will be an advantage).
- Strong communication was written and telephonic skills.
- Analytical thinker with the ability to problem solve.
- Well-organised and results-driven.
- Basic project management skills.
- Knowledge of the following regulations would be an advantage:
- Pension Funds Act of 1956
- Financial Advisory and Intermediary Services Act 37 of 2002 (“FAIS”)
- Collective Investment Schemes Control Act 45 of 2002 (“CISCA”)
Education & certificates:
- Minimum BCom or relevant degree
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or emailing your CV to Financialcareers@hireresolve.za.com
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days