Reinsurance Financial Accountant
A leading short-term Insurance Company is looking for an Experienced Reinsurance Financial Accountant to join their team at their offices in Cape Town.
The Successful candidate will be responsible for carrying out all financial aspects of internal reinsurance, including reinsurance transaction accounting and financial report preparation.
- Handle accounting in accordance with International Financial Reporting Standards for all underwriting and other financial activities involving the company.
- Gathering financial reports
- Help the company with accounting by offering advice and support.
- Control reinsurance regulatory reporting in accordance with FSB and SARB specifications.
- Maintain stringent monthly deadlines that are important to the overall Group Reporting schedule.
- Control sporadic financial projects.
- Handle concerns found and promote their resolution.
- Qualified Accountant (CIMA/SAIPA or CA)
- Minimum 3 – 4 years’ experience in a Financial Role
- High Numerical Skills
- Analytical Ability
- Logical Reasoning
- Attention to detail.
- Prioritising skills
- Communication Skills
- Financial Acumen
- Client Focus
- Cultivates Innovation
- Excellent Decision Quality
- Interpersonal Savvy
- Excellent Writing & Reporting Skills
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your CV to Financialcareers@hireresolve.za.com
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days