A leading food manufacturing company situated in Cape Town is urgently seeking the expertise of an experienced QA Manager to join their team.
The successful incumbent for this position will be responsible for:
- The incumbent will be responsible for managing the entire quality assurance, quality control and food safety systems within commercial operations.
- The primary requirement of the Quality Assurance Manager is to promote overall food safety and ensure compliance to the relevant audit standards according to regulated, specified and/or customer criteria.
- The incumbent is also responsible for the effective implementation, overall compliance and communication between the production and technical departments.
- The role also requires assistance with product development and engagement with third party stakeholders.
- A completed National Diploma or Degree in Food Technology
- Certified FSSC 22000 implementation training and ISO 45001 implementation training
- At least 5 years’ experience in a similar role
- Knowledge on an integrated food processing environment will be an added advantage
- Knowledge of the 20-keys system will be a distinct advantage
- Knowledge of statistical process control
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your CV to email@example.com
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days