An industry-leading company situated in KwaZulu-Natal is currently seeking a Project Coordinator to join their property team.
This client of ours is a property development and investment business managing a wide range of projects across KZN – specializing in retail development and project management. They are a dynamic and fast-moving, innovative company, that pride itself on a reputation built by yielding high standards and adding great value. A vast spectrum of projects have been successfully managed by this company, and they additionally offer specialist activities including turnkey projects, project development consulting, financial consultation and construction management.
Due to the rapid expansion of the client’s considerable property portfolio, they are looking for an experienced Project Coordinator/Administrator to join their property team. The environment is fast-paced and challenging, and a successful incumbent will oversee projects from inception to completion – including land acquirement, town planning requirements, and working directly with project managers and project professional teams.
- Planning and coordination of development projects
- Project management
- Obtaining necessary legal documentation/agreements
- Coordination of company entity’s
- Organising necessary professional teams
- Coordinating meetings between necessary professional teams
- Obtaining all necessary documentation from professionals and partner
- Actioning requirements/documentation to professionals and partners
- Taking meeting minutes
- General administrative duties
- Coordinating all relevant internal departments per project
- Excellent communicator and organiser
- Capable of multitasking and hitting deadlines while under pressure
- Adaptability and willingness to learn new skills
- Good social manner, capable of working with a diverse range of people across multiple functions
- Self-managed individual with a lot of motivation and eagerness to accomplish new targets
Education and Experience
- Minimum 5 years in property management and coordination
- Experience with GIS and/or Windeed; computer literacy, including Microsoft Office
- Administrative capabilities
- Experience with legal and contractual documentation
- Fluent in English, second language a plus
- Drivers license and own vehicle required
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your CV to Engineers@hireresolve.za.com
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days.