A well-known mine is on the look-out for a Management Accountant to join their team in the Northern Cape.
The purpose of this role is interpretation and conversion of finance and production results into monetary values for the continued financial reporting of the mine.
- Budgeting, Forecasting, Reporting and Cost Analysis
- Inventory Valuation
- External Audits
- Diesel Reporting
- Asset Management
- Demonstration of the KMR Values
- SHE Compliance
- Advanced Excel Skills including graphs
- Advanced PowerPoint Skill
- SAGE Evolution or similar/advanced ERP system
Education & certificates:
- BCom Degree
- Honours in Financial Management/Cost Accounting
- Completed CIMA will be an advantage
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your CV to Financialcareers@hireresolve.za.com
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days