Hire Resolve has partnered with a Solar Energy Equipment Supplier, who is looking for a Finance Administrator to join their team in Southern Suburbs, Cape Town. The successful candidate will join a team of innovative individuals who specialize in the development, manufacture, and sale of high-quality solar modules, solar power systems and solar products. The candidate will be responsible for various tasks including record-keeping, payroll processing, invoicing, and other administrative duties. The candidate will be expected to provide efficient and effective support to the financial management of the organization.
Hire Resolve’s client is looking for someone, who has experience and is not completely new to finance, as they will be involved in the day-to-day finance tasks and will be there to support the duties of the finance department. The candidate should be reliable and accurate in their tasks and duties.
- Prepare and process invoices and accounts payable
- Generate financial reports including balance sheet, P&L, cash flow, and other management reports
- Record-keeping of expenses, transactions, and financial data
- Prepare and process payroll
- Collaborate with the sales department to effectively manage accounts receivable
- Maintaining financial controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Effectively communicate financial data to management and other departments
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field
- Strong understanding of financial principles and accounting software (QuickBooks, Xero, Sage)
- Minimum of 3 years accounting and finance experience with a preference for experience in manufacturing and/or renewable energy
- Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving abilities
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Positive and proactive attitude with the ability to work well in a team setting
- Salary: R180K/yr – R300K/yr, salary negotiable
- Family Leave (Maternity, Paternity)
- Training & Development
- Paid Time Off (PTO) (if applicable)
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your CV to Financialcareers@hireresolve.za.com
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days