Final Storage and Dispatch Foreman
A leading refinery company situated in Gauteng is urgently seeking the expertise of an experienced Final Storage and Dispatch Foreman to join their team.
The successful incumbent for this position will be responsible for:
- The purpose of this position is to ensure that the right amount of the right product will be dispatched at the right time to ensure customer order is met;
- Ensure that all the activities within the Final Storage and Dispatch (FSD) department are running effectively i.e. packing, storing, and allocating final products as per the requirement as well as stock control and verification with the ERP system;
- Adhere to regulations as stipulated by the SACAA and EU ACC3;
- SAP Processing;
- Stock control completed daily against SAP and physical stock;
- Work overtime, shifts and be flexible as per production and Treasury requirements;
- Stock balancing and logistic activities;
- Maintain stock levels of packaging materials used for shipment both local and international;
- Data capturing of daily shipments for tracking purposes;
- Adherence to finished goods and dispatch policies, procedures and operations;
- Reporting any relevant issues or concerns to the Fabrication Manager;
- Managing all processes associated with exporting locally and international shipments to ensure all customer requirements are met;
- Daily, monthly and quarterly reporting to Treasury and Fabrication;
- Support the precious metal dealers, FSD personnel, Security personnel and Logistics function;
- Ensure adherence to internal and external controls;
- Manages time and attendance of all associates reporting to the role;
- Ensures cover in department to meet all orders/shipments on time;
- Manages staff overtime ensuring compliance with all acts for health, safety, quality and risk;
- Maintains all work instructions and updates as and when required;
- Ensure all staff are trained on work instructions;
- Maintains all operational SHE training for internal and external legal requirements;
- Identify suitable/necessary training to enable associates to perform their duties.
- A Degree/diploma in Supply chain management/ Finance or related qualification.
- Focus on results through quality and safety awareness, managing work, planning and organising, decision making and customer focus;
- Express potential through adaptability, applied learning, initiating action, innovation, impact and work standards;
- Interact effectively through communication at all levels, building relationships, negotiation and gaining commitment.
- Achieve goals by aligning performance for success, developing others, facilitating change, monitoring information, inspiring others, meeting leadership and participation and follow up.
- Minimum of 5 years working experience
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your CV to email@example.com
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days