A globally-recognised firm is currently looking for the expertise of a skilled and highly qualified Equity Analyst to join their team in Cape Town or Johannesburg.
Our client is an independent, globally recognised capital markets research and trading firm, with offices and a dedicated team of professionals in Cape Town, Johannesburg and London. They provide in-depth and insightful research in a broad range of equities and fixed income and derivatives in South Africa and Frontier Markets.
Their derivative and fixed-income team is recognised as best-in-class. Other services include corporate broking, transition management, scrip lending and custody management.
- Analysis of listed companies in the consumer goods sector, with a focus on the food sector (retailers and producers).
- Analysing company financial reports to determine the market performance of existing securities.
- Using data modelling methodologies to create financial forecasts including a stock’s value and target price.
- Assisting with company initial public offerings (IPOs).
- Developing and publishing investment reports internally and externally.
- Presentation of research internally and externally.
- Relationship building with industry experts and management teams at companies.
- Monitoring industry and market trends for changes and investment opportunities.
- Newly qualified CA(SA) or 1 to 2 years post-article experience.
- Keen interest in financial markets (i.e., understands drivers of financial markets, reads classic/contemporary investment books, follows market movements)
- Studying towards CFA is advantageous
- Experience in managing juniors/graduates.
Salary: R700k to R720k p/a
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your CV to Financialcareers@hireresolve.za.com
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days