A leading retail company situated in Cape Town is urgently seeking the expertise of an experienced Demand Planner to join their team.
The successful incumbent for this position will be responsible for:
- Analysing sales data, demand patterns, and consumer behaviour
- Analysing supply market dynamics, supply capacity, and supply channels
- Developing seasonal procurement plans
- Master scheduling and replenishment
- Developing demand forecasts using the Blue Yonder forecasting system functionality
- Optimising stock service levels, return on inventory, category profit profiles
- Continuous execution monitoring and reporting
- Leveraging Culture & Diversity
- Maintain internal & external stakeholder relations
- Utilise stakeholder networks for new business opportunities
- Using digital technologies to create new — or modify existing — business processes, culture, and customer experiences to meet changing business and market requirements
- B.Eng. degree or degree specialising in Data Analytics
- Advanced level Microsoft Excel proficiency
- Blue Yonder (JDA) Planning experience will be an advantage
- The ideal candidate must be willing to work long hours during peak times
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your CV to email@example.com
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days.