DDQ & Reporting Specialist
A leading Investment and Asset Management company is looking for a DDQ & Reporting Specialist to join their team in Cape Town.
You will use your knowledge and communication abilities to effectively respond in a timely manner to requests for proposals (RFPs), due diligence questionnaires (DDQs), and other reports, providing clients and consultants with information that is high-quality, consistent, and concise in both quantitative and qualitative terms.
- Along with colleagues, complete DDQ, RFP, specialized investment reports, ad hoc surveys, and other information requests to identify and interpret information requirements.
- coordinating with the different stakeholders to develop, improve, and complete responses.
- Full quarterly client reports and UCITS regulatory board reports.
- Assist with the development and completion of all ESG reports and the ESG analyst’s reporting on ESG issues.
- Independently produce unique content for peer review or update current content considering changing client priorities or regulatory requirements.
- Keep up with changes in product branding and positioning to make sure that funds are communicated to clients in an accurate and effective manner.
- Knowledge sharing
- Collaborate & work in Teams to deliver required service.
Key Skills and Attributes required:
- Excellent Verbal and Written communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Process driven & Excellent problem solving.
- Self-Stater with proactive attitude
- MS Office skills
- Adaptive and Flexible
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Bachelors Degree or BCom (Honors) degree (Preferable)
- Minimum 3 years of experience in distribution and client reporting within the fund Management industry.
- Knowledge of institutional & retail distribution channels
- Knowledge of Financial Markets
- Familiar with DDQ content Management
- Content Writing experience within Fund Management or Analytically based financial content writing.
- Experience with automation tools will be advantageous
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your CV to Financialcareers@hireresolve.za.com
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days