An industry-leading client of ours is currently looking for the expertise of an experienced and ambitious Contracts Manager to join their team in Cape Town.
Contracts Specialist responsibilities include drafting and editing contracts, communicating with vendors and ensuring that our contracts meet all regulatory requirements. Ultimately, you will work with our legal department and directly with vendors to help draft, edit, and process legal contracts as needed.
- Developing and presenting project proposals
- Meeting with clients to find out their requirements
- Producing plans and estimating budgets and timescales
- Discussing, drafting, reviewing and negotiating the terms of business contracts
- Agreeing budgets and timescales with the clients
- Managing construction schedules and budgets
- Dealing with any unexpected costs
- Attending site meetings to monitor progress
- Acting as the main point of contact for clients, site and project managers
- Working with third parties to ensure that everyone understands their roles and responsibilities
- Making sure construction projects meet agreed technical standards
- Liaising with technical and financial staff, sub-contractors, legal teams and the client’s representatives
- Overseeing invoicing at the end of a project
- Working on-site and in an office.
- 5 Years of Experience
- Relevant Degree/Diploma/Certificate
- Upmarket Residential Experience
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- In-depth knowledge of procurement regulations, contract documents and legal specifications
- Outstanding negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Ability to resolve client complaints and concerns
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your CV to Engineers@hireresolve.za.com
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days