The client is looking for a talented C# Developer to join their team on a permanent basis. Remote workers are encouraged to apply.
- Understanding business requirements and how they translate to the application logic /UI
- Writing well-designed and efficient code
- Creating web UI by using HTML, CSS, AngularJS and (rarely) ASP.NET
- Tracing and fixing application defects
- Extracting / manipulating data with T-SQL Company profile
- Ability and desire to learn
- Good communication skills
Education and Experience
- Degree in computer science or similar (e.g. software engineering, information systems, informatics) from a recognised university
- Knowledge of C# .NET programming language
- Knowledge of Microsoft T-SQL
- AngularJS advantageous
- WebAPI advantageous
- REST API advantageous
- Net Framework advantageous
- .Net Core advantageous
- SVN or another modern source control system (e.g. Git, Mercurial, Perforce, TFS) advantageous
- Experience with a medium sized web application (between 250 and 500 tables in the database) advantageous
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your CV to email@example.com
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days.