A great mining company in Limpopo is seeking the expertise of a Winder Electrician to join their team.
- Grade 12
- Electrical Trade Certificate
- N3 Certificate in Electrical Engineering
- 6 – 8 years of experience in an underground winders mining environment
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintenance and fault finding on winding systems, fridge plant / ventilation equipment and general electrical and instrumentation installations, Schindler elevators, overhead cranes, including legal duties.
- Modifications and improvements in the area of responsibility
- Ensuring adherence to SHEQ standards
- Ensuring adherence to legal inspections on electrical and instrumentation installations.
- Performing standby duties and working shift when required
- Housekeeping in area of responsible section
- Responsible for personal safety, fellow workers and for reporting any safety incidents or accidents
- Ensure that all installations and maintenance are done according to the GS6 and GS7 specifications
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your CV to email@example.com
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days