An industry-leading client of ours is looking to hire a talented and experienced Site Agent for their team of professionals in Cape Town, WC.
- BTech/BSc/BEng Degree in Civil Engineering
- Contractual Experience
- Must reside in the Northern Suburbs
- Registration with relevant professional bodies
- Responsible for overseeing all construction activities, ensuring that all works are well planned, and construction materials procured and delivered on time.
- Responsible for working collaboratively with all sub-contractors to ensure that construction works are carried out in strict adherence to project specifications, time and budget expectations.
- Responsible for managing site agents and construction managers
- Responsible for analysing and interpreting detailed design submissions related to civil / structural works and provide technical guidance.
- Develop and review method statements, drawings, methods of construction against specifications and provide technical advice.
- Carry out routine construction supervision.
- Monitor construction safety, environmental and health performance during construction works
- Attend site meetings and keep site records
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your CV to Engineers@hireresolve.za.com
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days