Senior Construction Manager
An industry-leading company is currently looking for the expertise of an experienced Senior Construction Manager to join their team of professionals.
- Iron Ore Experience
- BSc. / BEng Construction Management
- 5 Years of Experience
- Oversee construction sites, general contractors, and workers to ensure high quality and safety.
- Create and review Requests for Information and Requests for Proposal and Change Orders.
- Guarantee that all work is performed in accordance with approved manuals and procedures.
- Ensure that the project is constructed and documented in accordance with the contract documents and good engineering practices.
- Develop and maintain project cost/change controls, and project budget and accounting records.
- Coordinate and monitor schedule updates, invoices, and submittals.
- Assist in managing and reviewing the progress of contractors’ construction schedules.
- Review weekly and monthly reports on the status and progress of the contracts, including project costs and potential changes.
- Report the status of projects to business and market leaders.
- Attend client program meetings as needed.
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your CV to Engineers@hireresolve.za.com
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days