A leading retail company situated in Cape Town is urgently seeking the expertise of an experienced Buyer (Paint) to join their team.
The role is very important since our business activities cannot begin without the necessary stock. The quality and variety of products on our shelves are essential for our success. Therefore, the ideal candidate must be a responsible individual with great attention to detail.
The goal is to ensure that the business will always have adequate stock that meets its requirements. That way we can deliver value to our customers through high-quality products and facilitate sustainable growth.
The successful incumbent for this position will be responsible for:
- Developing a comprehensive strategy/plan to drive growth across the department.
- Source and prioritize new brands and suppliers.
- Deliver against key financial and service level performance indicators within the department.
- Manage and develop supplier relationships, negotiate good prices, improve trading terms and manage suppliers according to strict SLAs
- Develop a promotional program, source great deals and manage site merchandising for the department.
- Support the operations team in delivering a world-class customer experience.
- Manage stock and availability.
- Supporting performance improvement initiatives for the Retail team.
- Relevant Degree/Diploma in Supply Chain
- A minimum of 4 to 5 years’ experience within the Retail/FMCG industry with Retail Stores.
- Specialist Paint knowledge and Paint Procurement experience.
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days
About Hire Resolve