An industry-leading mining company situated in Gauteng is seeking the expertise of an experienced Water Manager to join their team.
Education & certificates:
- Grade 12 Certificate
- Diploma / Degree in Science or Engineering (Electrical, Industrial, Mechanical, Processing or Environmental)
- Professional Engineer (Pr Eng) or Professional Natural Scientist (Pr Nat Sci) or Project Management Professional (PMP)
- 10 – 12 years experience in a mining or heavy industrial environment within the mining
- Knowledge of the mining value chain, technology and technical aspects.
- South Africa Water Regulations, policies and acts
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively, you are also welcome to contact either Danielle, Menina, Neuwe, Khanyisa or Stefnie on 021 551 8638 if you have any further questions or queries.
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Need some advice on creating your CV? Here are 5 tips on how to make your CV stand out.
Be sure to follow us on LinkedIn for daily updates.