A great mining company in Steelpoort, Limpopo is seeking the expertise of a VOHE Officer to join their team of professionals.
- Air quality monitoring and ventilation control
- Temperature and humidity control
- Sanitation management within a prescribed area
- Communication of potential ventilation and occupational hygiene issues/hazards etc.
- Measuring up-cast and downcast volumes for legislative compliance
- Emergency Preparedness and response auditing, particularly referenced to escape strategies, refuge chamber construction and compliance and fire prevention and detection systems
- Emergency Escape route plan development / drafting
- Lamp Room legal compliance auditing
- Ventilation and Rescue Plan updating
- Construction team planning, inspection and quality control
- Air quality monitoring and management
- Risk assessment and hazard identification
- Occupational hygiene management on the mine
- Administration of environmental engineering management systems
- Mine ventilation design, planning and preparation of ventilation layouts
- Communicating and reporting on environmental engineering issues
- Grade 12
- Advanced MEC Certificate
- 6 – 8 years experience in a trackless mining environment
- Salary: R800K/yr – R1M/yr, negotiable.
- Our client is offering a highly competitive salary for this role based on experience.
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your CV to email@example.com
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days