A great mining company in Limpopo is seeking the expertise of an experienced VOHE Leader to join their team of professionals.
- Grade 12
- Degree in Occupational Hygiene / Environmental Health
- Advanced Certificate in Mine Environment Certificate (MEC)
- 8 – 10 years’ experience in a plant mining environment
- Minimum 4 years at Manager level
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Translate organisational strategies into action plans
- Develop Occupational Hygiene and Ventilation systems and long-term strategies
- Determine the need for, and develop ventilation and occupational hygiene policies, procedures and standards in conjunction with relevant Specialists
- Ventilation and Occupational Hygiene Programme
- Risk assessment / management
- SHE compliance
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your CV to email@example.com
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days