A great mining company in Limpopo is seeking the expertise of a Ventilation Engineer (12.1) to join their team.
- Grade 12
- Diploma / Degree in Occupational Hygiene / Engineering
- Advanced MEC Certificate
- 10 – 12 years’ experience in an underground mining environment
- 12.1 appointment experience is essential
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensures that all aspects relating to the Fire Risk Management Plan are duly researched, structured, implemented, reviewed and amended as required.
- Knowledge of the Mine Health and Safety Act
- Knowledge of the Occupational Health and Safety Act
- Knowledge of Fire Engineering Standards with specific reference to NFPA/ FM Global and SANS standards
- Drives the delivery of technical solutions in projects and operations by demonstrating project management skills and active resource management, including effective control of budgets, deliverables, staff and contracts.
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days