Our client is urgently in search of experienced UX/UI Specialist to join their team in Centurion/Bryanston.
- Translate concepts into user flows, wireframes, mockups and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences, and are optimised for a wide range of devices and interfaces.
- Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate.
- Collaborate with Product Designers throughout design process.
- Knowledge of feature-for-feature competitive analysis and world class standards for the Super App industry.
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes for stakeholder reviews.
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemap.
- Design graphic user interface elements for Mobile (Android, iOS) and Web applications
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user/team feedback.
- Adhere to ayoba Design System and style standards on fonts, colours and images.
- 4+ years’ experience of UX|UI design experience, with at least some of this working in a B2C or C2C business.
- Expertise in standard UX|UI software such as Figma, Miro, Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite.
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days.