A great mining company in Western Cape is seeking the expertise of a Tribologist to join their team.
- Grade 12
- Degree in Mechanical engineering
- 3 – 5 years of earthmoving equipment experience in a mining maintenance management
- Minimum 3 years of troubleshooting and fault-finding
- Understanding of tribology and vibration analysis
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage programs that monitor all equipment’s operational and conditional status
- Promote the use of technology to improve preventative maintenance
- Assist site workshops with the implementation of relevant maintenance standards/principals
- Monitor all system-generated alarms and liaise with sites to implement the correct reactive measures
- Create trends and compile trend data for component-level conditions
- Oil analysis monitoring – coordinate approach to oil analysis, and trends, create a database of lubricants in use vs recommended
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your CV to email@example.com
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days