Total Plan Data Operations
A leading provider of data and analytics solutions is looking for Total Plan Data Operations Director to join their team based in Cape Town.
The successful candidate will oversee the management of Total Plan data operation activities including document management, hedge fund data, and accounting data, each of which has about 50 team members at present. This position will make sure team members meet and surpass the necessary operational standards and that in-country objectives and deliverables are met.
- Controlling local workflow and reducing bottlenecks by making sure resources are distributed among teams in an efficient manner and roadblocks are removed or minimized.
- Improving management reporting (KPIs & KRIs) with a primary focus on operational metrics, including staffing metrics and metrics for accuracy, timeliness, workloads, and error reporting.
- Making sure team members have a clear understanding of and adherence to work practices.
- Comply with or surpass internal SLA standards.
- Ensuring that policies are correctly applied, and that compliance is checked.
- Ensuring that projects have enough employees to support prompt execution.
- Verify that a suitable organizational structure is in place and updated as needed.
- Collaborate with the local HR department to establish and advance the culture and values of the office.
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, Economics, Accounting, or related Field
- Honours/master’s is preferable.
- Minimum 7 Years experience in Financial Services
- Experience in Investment Book of Record or Marketable Securities transparency is essential.
- Minimum 3 Years professional Experience in managing teams with emphasis in people management and team development.
- Sound knowledge and understanding of Public Equities and Global Financial Markets
- CFA or CAIA is advantageous.
- Proven Data driven Analytical skills.
- Experience working in a Data Rich Business Environment
- Ability to communicate and collaborate with business and technical audiences
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced dynamic environment.
- Detail Orientated
- Hybrid Working Model
- Medical Aid
- Competitive Salary
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Fun Social and Engagement Calendar
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your CV to Financialcareers@hireresolve.za.com
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days