Technical Training Officer
A great mining company in Mpumalanga is seeking the expertise of a Technical Training Officer to join their team.
- Grade 12
- Degree / Diploma in Training / Human Resources Development
- Electrical Trade Test Certificate
- Assessor and Moderator certificate
- 5 years of training experience in a mining environment
- Minimum 2 years at Training Officer level
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Consolidating the training needs from the complexes is of responsibility to enable the formulation of the annual training plan and providing input into the annual training plan and workplace skills plan.
- Ensuring that course schedules in the area of responsibility are developed, loaded, published and available for bookings to be scheduled on SAP and that training materials and assessments are prepared for each training intervention
- Ensuring that a fixed asset register is maintained and that equipment, tools and materials used in training are properly maintained and available
- Conducting reviews to identify opportunities to optimise processes and systems by reviewing own system and consulting with the team and providing feedback to the HRD Superintendent
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your CV to email@example.com
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days